Thursday, October 17, 2013

Announcing Mike Nadeau as a Presenter at the 2013 Mid-Atlantic Accreditation Course!

We are proud to announce that Mike Nadeau ,founder of Wholistic Land Care Consulting, LLC, will be presenting NOFA OLC's Mid-Atlantic Accreditation course December 2-5, 2013 in Philadelphia, PA. Mike Nadeau serves on the advisory, education, standards committee for NOFA OLC and has been essential to the Organic Land Care Programs as a founding member. Mike was kind enough to share with us his history in organic land care and express his gratitude towards OLC programming,


"After 45 years in the landscape and tree trade, I sold my portion of Plantscapes Organics, Inc. to my brother and long-time partner Dan, and founded Michael Nadeau Wholistic Land Care Consulting, LLC.  I am developing a small client base in the NW section of CT and the surrounding area for my consulting business.  I have been refurbishing an old farm and enjoying small scale farming, orcharding, and developing a landscape that respects this special land – organically of course.  As one of the founding members of the NOFA Organic Land Care Program back in 1999, I have been blessed to work with the most knowledgeable and dedicated people in organic land care to develop this program.  I am also grateful to CT-NOFA for providing a place where I can pass along my love of thinking about and caring for the land.  I have benefited from the teachings of some of the most influential educators in our field and it gives me great pleasure to pass it along freely."