We are delighted to announce that Bernadette Giblin will be presenting at Mid Atlantic Accreditation course on December 2, 2013!
Bernadette will be presenting on the OLC Principles and Procedures. Attendees of the Mid Atlantic Course will:
- Learn about the precautionary principle
- Be able to apply the basic principles on which the NOFA Standards are based
- Know what is required for NOFA accreditation
- Distinguish appropriately among practices and materials that are Preferred, Allowed, or Prohibited
- Follow the appropriate procedures for Emergency Non-organic Rescue Treatment provision in the standards if needed, and know that it is to be used rarely and that records of its use must be kept and will be reviewed.